PAYMENT THROUGH THE HDFC GATEWAY
For the convenience of parents multiple ways for payment of fees are available.
- HDFC bank will henceforth be our bankers for collection of fees.
- The process for payment of fees is detailed below:
- Fees are paid on a quarterly basis in the month of April, July, October and January befor the 10th of the month.
- One pay slip booklet will be provided to each student.
- Parents who wish to pay on the monthly basis may do so after an application has been made to be the Head Mistress/Vice Principal.
- Please contact the Accounts Section, personally in case of any query.CHEQUE PAYMENT can be made at ANY BRANCH of HDFC Bank, pan India.
- CHEQUE PAYMENT must be paid ALONG with the paying slip ONLY, at the Bank.
- Paying slips are also available on our website. Fund transfer/RTG/NEFT/ is not allowed.
- ONLINE PAYMENT can be made through the login portal on the School Website.(www.stmarysschooldwarka.com)
- ONLINE PAYMENT facility is available only for the first month of every quarter.
Fine for the late payment will be charged as follows:
- Last date without late fee Late Fee
- First Quarter(April-June) 10th April, 2018 Rs. 20/- per day after 10th April, 2018
- Second Quarter(July-Sept.) 10th July, 2018 Rs. 20/- per day after 10th July, 2018
- Third Quarter(Oct-Dec) 10th Oct, 2018 Rs. 20/- per day after 10th October, 2018
- Fourth Quarter(Jan-March) 10th Jan. 2018 Rs. 20/- per day after 10th January, 2018
- THERE WILL BE A CHARGE OF RS. 200/- FOR BOUNCED CHEQUES.
- Kindly calculate and verify the amount with the late fee before depositing.
- All dues must be paid before the commencement of Periodic Test 1 and Final Examination.
- Cheques should be A/C Payee and drawn infavour of "ST. MARY'S SCHOOL".
- All the details should be correctly and neatly mentioned on the paying slip as well as on the reverse of the cheque.
- One month tuition fee in lieu of one month notice is required is case of withdrawals.
- 11 months transport fee will be charged per year.
- Discontinuation/change of bus route due to change in residence must be notified one month in advance; failing which one month bus fee will be charged in lieu of notice.
- Withdrawal in December and after, requires the last quarter fees to be paid.
1. ONE MONTH NOTICE MUST BE GIVEN FOR A TRANSFER CERTIFICATE OR ONE MONTH’S FEE IN LIEU OF THE SAME. THE TRANSFER CERTIFICATE MAY BE COLLECTED AFTER THE CLEARANCE FORM HAS BEEN SIGNED BY THE ACCOUNTS SECTION.
2. TRANSPORT FEE MUST BE PAID FOR 11 MONTHS. NO WITHDRAWALS FROM THE TRANSPORT FACILITY WILL BE PERMITTED DURING THE ACADEMIC SESSION.
SIMILARLY A STUDENT WHO HAS NOT OPTED FOR TRANSPORT FACILITY WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO JOIN DURING THE ACADEMIC SESSION.
PAYMENT THROUGH PAYTM
To pay your fees, use any of the following 2 methods:
Method 1: Simply scan this QR (Quick Response) code from the Paytm App. Click or scan code buttons on the home screen of Paytm to scan. Enter your 'Enrollment Number'. Now, click on 'Proceed' to pay.
Method 2: From your mobile, go to the Paytm App & follow the steps as mentioned below to pay:
1. Open Paytm app and click on 'More' to open all the categories in the list. Now, click on 'Fees' under 'Recharge & Bill Payment' to pay your education fees
2. Under 'Location' tab select your institute's location which is 'New Delhi, Delhi' and 'Institute Name' as St. Mary's School'. Select 'Dwarka' under Institute's Area'. Now enter your 'Enrollment Number'.
3. Click on 'proceed'. Review the details like name, class, fee amount etc.
4. Now click on 'Proceed' to pay. Select your preferred payment option, i.e., UPI, NB, DC, CC or Paytm Wallet and pay any amount in one go.
5. Do note that you do not need to first load the Paytm Wallet to pay fees. Directly select the payment option, i.e., UPI, NB, DC, CC or Paytm Wallet.
6. You will receive a real-time payment confirmation from Paytm on your registered mobile number and email id(if email has been provided by you in Paytm profile)
- For large transaction amounts (above Rs 20,000), UPI and Net Banking is the most preferred mode o payment. This is because debit or credit card may have daily transaction limits as imposed by your respective banks.
- We aim to provide you a smooth, seamless payment experience. If you have any feedback/queries, write to us at email@example.com